Why Use VITIS?
VITIS offers you the care that every age needs and has been proven to effectively prevent caries throughout childhood. The range has been developed to help children acquire daily hygiene habits and to make brushing a pleasant experience. It is the perfect range to protect children’s gums and teeth.
During the first 12 years of life, the oral cavity undergoes great changes. Each age needs specific care to respond to these changes and ensure the correct development of the oral cavity.
- Relieves discomfort of the gums and cares for the baby’s first teeth.
- Between the ages of 0 and 2 the eruption of the milk teeth takes place.
- It is very important to start and maintain proper oral hygiene even before the first teeth are visible for proper development.
- Prevents decay and cares for milk teeth.
- Between 2 and 6 years of age, the oral cavity is formed by milk teeth.
- It is very important to keep them healthy for a correct development of the final teeth.
- Prevents cavities and cares for gums.
- Between the ages of 6 and 12 years, the oral cavity in children changes as the milk teeth are replaced.
- It is very important to perform proper oral hygiene at this stage to avoid the accumulation of bacterial plaque (buccal biofilm) and protect the gums during tooth development.
The VITIS Children’s range is coming soon!