Indications For Use
- The VITIS Orthodontic Mouthwash can be used daily to maintain a healthy mouth.
- Recommended for orthodontic appliance wearers.
- It can also be used by people who are prone to canker sores, sores and wounds.
- Suitable for patients with celiac disease.
- Apple mint flavour & alcohol free.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride (CPC)
- A broad spectrum oral anti-septic with bactericidal and bacteriostatic effects.
- Reduces dental bio-film formation by eliminating bacteria 1
- Active against pro-inflammatory toxins released by bacteria, thereby preventing gingivitis.
Fluoride (226 ppm)
- Prevents caries by increasing enamels resistance to demineralisation and by increasing remineralisation of initial lesions.
- Reduces acid production and prevents decrease in pH.
- Anti-bacterial effect reduces oral bio-film.
- Stimulates cell proliferation, helping to produce rapid tissue regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Protects and exerts an anti-irritant effect on oral mucosa.
- Promotes healthy gums and healing of small lesions 2
- Anti-inflammatory with hydrating properties.
- Herrera D, Pérez L, Escudero N, Alonso B, Serrano J, Martin C, Sanz M. (2009) Evaluation of cetylpyridinium chloride formulations in orthodontic patients: periodontal outcomes. Journal of Dental Research and an oral presentation at IADR Munich; Abstract & oral communication know Las Palmas. Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
- Vogler B.K and Ernst E. (1999) Aloe vera: a systematic review of its clinical effectiveness. British Journal of General Practice; 49, 823.-828.