Indications For Use
Daily use gum care range to help treat gum inflammation and bleeding. The VITIS Gingival Toothpaste provides advanced protection for high risk patients, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pregnancy complications
- Respiratory diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Suitable for people with celiac disease (does not contain gluten)
- Alcohol free & no staining
- A broad spectrum oral anti-septic with bacterial and bacteriostatic effects.
- Reduces dental bio-film formation by eliminating bacteria.
- Active against pro-inflammatory toxins released by bacteria, thereby preventing gingivitis.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Protects and revitalises gums.
- Inhibits and reduces gingival bleeding.
- Enhances the anti-septic effect of Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC).
Sodium Fluoride 1450ppm
- Prevents caries by increasing enamels resistance to demineralisation.
- Reduces acid production and prevents decrease in pH.
Herrera D, Pérez L, Escudero N, Alonso B, Serrano J, Martin C, Sanz M. (2009) Evaluation of cetylpyridinium chloride formulations in orthodontic patients: periodontal outcomes. Journal of Dental Research and an oral presentation at IADR Munich; Abstract & oral communication know Las Palmas. Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.