Indications For Use
Daily use gum care range to help treat gum inflammation and bleeding. The VITIS Gingival Mouthwash provides advanced protection for high risk patients, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pregnancy complications
- Respiratory diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Suitable for people with celiac disease (does not contain gluten)
- Alcohol free & no staining
- A broad spectrum oral anti-septic with bacterial and bacteriostatic effects.
- Reduces dental bio-film formation by eliminating bacteria.
- Active against pro-inflammatory toxins released by bacteria, thereby preventing gingivitis.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Protects and revitalises gums.
- Inhibits and reduces gingival bleeding.
- Enhances the anti-septic effect of Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC).
Herrera D, Pérez L, Escudero N, Alonso B, Serrano J, Martin C, Sanz M. (2009) Evaluation of cetylpyridinium chloride formulations in orthodontic patients: periodontal outcomes. Journal of Dental Research and an oral presentation at IADR Munich; Abstract & oral communication know Las Palmas. Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.